Header builder: Mobile Menu best practice

Hi

I’d like to ask you, which is best practice in order to create two different menu (with Pro Header builder) for Desktop and Mobile devices.
Is it better to:
A) create 2 separate Bars (1 for Desktop and 1 for Mobile) and Hide respectively the first on Mobile and the second on Desktop
B) create 1 Bar and 2 separate Containers (1 for Desktop and 1 for Mobile) and Hide respectively the first on Mobile and the second on Desktop
C) create 1 Bar, 1 container and Hide single elements for Desktop or Mobile?

Please, could you suggest me best practice or help me to better understand the logic of how the instrument was thought.

Thank you

Hi There,

There is no wrong answer any of the pointed suggestions is good.

For example, if you have a s imple header with a logo on the left inline nav / mobile nav on the right, I would just hide the elements.

If you have more complex headers, I would hide the whole bar.

Hope it helps