Header Builder Mobile Manu Problem

Hi,

I created a menu for mobile phones with navigation dropdown element. But I have problem with submenu dropdown. I want open submenus to down all time like original Pro mobile dropdown menu otherwise it overflow from the screen. Please look at the my screenshots. My tested page is that https://www.soruncozumu.com/iletisim/

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! To resolve your issue, please edit your header and replace the navigation dropdown with a navigation collapse element instead.

Please let us know if this works out for you.

Yeah it is a way for fix my problem, but my choice is create a mobile menu like original dropdown menu. Is that possible ?

Hey There,

The original dropdown is only available if you are using the default header. It is not available and not possible with any of the elements present in the header builder.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.