Header Builder menu not load

Hi there,
I’m using the latest version of PRO. And facing the problem about loading menu into Header Builder, hope everyone can help me out of this problem

• I created a menu in Appearance --> Menus --> Named it “Main Menu”
  • I created a Header in CornerStone --> Header Builder
  • I add a Navigation Inline and try to show the “Main Menu” on Header but there no “Main Menu” in the list of Menu. It just loading show “Select” text
    I have tried many time of element like “Navigation Layered”, " Navigation off canvas"… but there no menu also.

Hey Ethan,

You haven’t mentioned if you added menu items to your menu. Blank menus won’t show up in the list.

Please check if that is the case.

Thanks.

Hey Christian,
Thanks for your reply. I added the menu items already, and there no menu.
I used Theme.co Pro for over a few years (I have 4 Pro licenses) and just updated to Cornerstone and facing this problem.
Hope you can help me out this issue, there was another 4 website need to fix that too

Hello Ethan,

To better assist you with your issue, please provide us access to the site so we can investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,
Thanks for your support. Here is the login information

Hi Ethan,

It seems that you are using an older version of Pro i.e. 5.0.8, I would suggest you update it to the latest version i.e. 5.1.5 and check if that resolves your problem. If that does not help, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password
– FTP/CPanel credential to access the files.

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi Trisup,
I’ve updated the Pro to 5.1.5 but the issue still there.

Hi Ethan,

If that is the case, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.

Thanks

Hi Tristup,
This website was blank, you guy can freely troubleshoot without any concern
Just let me know the solution after you guy find out the issue and I will reinstall everything again
Thanks in advance

Hey Ethan,

I check the website site health and there are so many issues. This might conflict with the menu load. Please ask your hosting provider to comply with everything for your website. ( See secure note for more information )

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Hey Marc,
I’ve updated mostly issues from php7.4 add-ons but the menu issue still not solved
We run our website on VPS so we can handle it by ourselves.

Hey Ethan,

Your site/server is FTP access for every action most possibly due to very tight file permissions. That might be the reason why the builder cannot fetch the menus. Please follow the file permissions recommended by WordPress here: https://wordpress.org/support/article/changing-file-permissions/

Please note that this issue is unique to your server. We cannot guarantee a fix for non-standard server setups.

Thank you for understanding.

Hi Christian,
Thanks for your reply. I’ve changed all permission of sites to 777 for testing, the issue was still there
I have been used Pro theme for many years before and have no issue about menu like this

Hey Ethan,

This issue is just unique on your installation. I highly suggest to check again the site heath and fix all the issues.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Hi All Team,
Thanks all for your support, finally I found the solution for this issue.
The problem from the NGINX Server Block configuration, we need to adding this quote into the Server Block config and the menu appear again

location ~ ^/wp-json/ {
   rewrite ^/wp-json/(.*?)$ /?rest_route=/$1 last;
}

I’m upload here for anyone who facing the problem like me so they can handle it.
Thanks and much appreciated all your helps

Hi Ethan,

Glad that we are able to help you with this.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.