Header builder link to Superfly menu

Using the header builder in Pro, I would like to add a text toggle (the word “menu”) in my header that opens the Superfly menu.

This sounds so simple but I just can’t find how to do that. Is it not possible?

Thank you!

Hello Stella,

Thanks for writing in! Please make sure that the Superfly plugin is active. In your Superfly menu settings, make sure that Button is visible.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi,

Superfly is working.

What I’m trying to do is create a toggle generated by the header builder that is linked to open the Superfly menu.

The blue hamburger menu in this image is the Superfly toggle. I want to hide that and then link the “Menu” toggle on the left in this header to Superfly.

Hey Stella,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your Superfly menu settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Just added it. Thank you!

Hello Stella,

1.) Your need to disable the Button Visibility of the SuperFly menu.

2.) In the Advanced tab, you need to insert a custom #my-menu as the additional element to toggle menu

3.) You will have to edit the header and remove the Navigation Modal.
4.) What you need is to insert a button element instead. In the “Customize” tab of the button element settings, you will have to add a custom my-menu ID. You may need to tweak other button settings too.

Kindly check the header now.

Seems to work. Thank you.

The only issue is that we are not ready to roll this header out yet and Superfly was disabled so we had no menu on the site. I turned it back on and it seems to work as it did before. I assume there are no issues that I should be aware of by turning it back on and that I can just switch it off when we’re ready to switch to the new header?

Thanks again!

Hey Stella,

We are also not aware of any issue that might occur. But, if there would be issue, you can report back to us by creating a new thread.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.