Header builder link by Category

Hi support, I would like to display a different menu for all posts in a specfic category. Is this possible with Header builder?

Regards
Paul

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It’s not yet possible to assign header for each category, but, you may try 3rd party plugin if you just wish to control the visibility of menu items, something like this https://wordpress.org/plugins/menu-items-visibility-control/

The example condition are

is_category('news') - display for news category page
!is_category('audio') - display in all category page, except for audio category page

Thanks!

Hi Rad, I am a little concerned that your response directed me to a plugin to resolve this rather than offering me a solution via CSS or function.php. I am building a business with this website and can’t afford to install plugins that are not being well supported. The last update for this plugin was 8 months ago and a lot has changed on WP since then. In fact, one of the last comments stated that the plugin is not working after an update. I have purchased 17 X/Pro licenses and will be purchasing many more.

I realise you are busy but support is the ‘cornerstone’ of your business. I could really do with a solution to this as its a very important aspect of my website.

Regards
Paul

Hi Paul,

Assigning specific header to a post is possible though. This means that for every post you add on this specific category, we have to go to assignment area and select the post:

This is the most easiest at the moment. We don’t need custom CSS or any plugin. We just need to remember assigning that header for every post.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.