Header builder in theme x pro

I am trying a demo for theme x pro. I have created a hero header for a page. What I want is following:

  1. I will assign the header to multiple pages
  2. Hero background will change to featured image and vary according to the page.
  3. Text in the header gets updates from a custom meta field of the page.

Is this possible in theme x pro? It is the most important for my buying decision.

Hi there @bansalsohil,

Thanks for writing in!

Right now out the box that wouldn’t be possible without custom development. The header builder does support shortcode output, so in theory you could build a header section as a hero, then use ACF or similar to pull in set data from the posts. However this would be out the scope of what’s possible with the pre-defined options.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Jack,

I used ACF and it increased the possibilities of the header. Thanks a lot for the great suggestion.

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.