Header builder + IE11 troubles

Hi,

I’m working on a site using Pro and the Header/Footer builders, and Internet Explorer is sapping my will to live. There are plenty of issues that I’m working through, but perhaps you can help me with one — my navigation header. It’s misaligned, drifting off to the right of the screen, moreso at wider screen widths. Look in IE 11 and compare to Chrome. Which is odd, because I think the footer is built similarly and always seems to stay centred.

Also… the sticky navigation never appears on IE11.

Here’s the staging server:
http://phantaco.wwwls21.a2hosted.com/what-weve-done/
(there is a slightly different version of the header on the home page, but the home page has all kinds of other issues going on, so disregard that for now)

Thanks for your help!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Before we go further, please update your Pro theme to the latest first, there are fixes added in the latest version including some bugs in IE. The please provide your login credentials in a secure note and I’ll check your settings to see if it’s just setup related.

Thanks!