Header Builder doesn't recognize some posts, categories and pages

Hi,
I was recently playing with header builder which proved to be an awesome tool! After some initial learning I managed to create a nice set of menus - one for the English version of the site an one for the pages in Polish.

Unfortunately, the header builder doesn’t see the content I made in Polish, and thus it’s impossible to use my new menu on these pages. I am using the most recent version of Pro and most recent version of the Polylang plugin.

As a temporary workaround I am able to use the new menu on english pages, and on the Polish ones I use the superfly. However, I’d like to be able to use my custom headers on all the content.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

What translation plugin you’re currently using? The pages are only visible to their applicable language, hence, if you’re only using a string translation then it will not display on the list. In WPML, you can use string translation or something like this https://www.dropbox.com/s/5oq0a5f7s2fd852/CornerstoneTranslation.mp4?dl=0 in which you duplicate and creates a dedicated page for each language.

Thanks!

I’m using the most recent version of the Polylang plugin

Also, as it might be important - the pages and posts are displayed as separate in my dashboard. I am also able to open each of them using cornerstone/pro editor (although they tend to not display properly, but I use a few workarounds with template manager to get right content)

When I want to assign a custom header made with Pro editor, the editor simply doesn’t see the translated posts. I can set a global header, however, I want to be able to set separate headers for content in English and for translated pages

Hello There,

Regretfully the Polylang plugin is not supported in the header and footer builder. Our developers are already looking into the possibility to bring the support of the Polylang plugin. As of now, we strongly suggest that you use the WPML plugin for a multilingual website.

If you consider using the WPML you will need to follow the steps below:

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.