Header builder custom CSS not working

Hi,

I’m currently using the pro header builder and want to add further CSS customisation beyond what the builder UI can offer.
At this point though, custom CSS doesn’t appear to work at all.

For example:

I add a button, go to the customise tab and I give the button the class “myHeaderButton”.
I then open the Header CSS interface and add:

.myHeaderButton{
height: 600px !important;
color: red !important;
}
(these are just examples no CSS works at all)

Unfortunately nothing happens - in fact unless I’m going crazy the CSS added in the header CSS menu has no effect at all.

Any clues what could be going on? I’ve had a look through the documentation and as far as I can tell this should work?

Thanks for your help,

Andy

Hi Andy,

It should work unless there’s CSS syntax error that is preventing that CSS from working or we’re seeing cache content. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbjjhwl5I0. Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hey Lely,

Apologies I didn’t reply sooner.

I had actually thought I’d checked the cache, but clearing it and doing a restart seemed to do the trick!

Thanks for the help

Glad to hear it.