I’ve built my header in Pro and it is just about perfect. Here’s a screenshot of the builder preview:

After saving and loading the site, this is the output:

I’ve built my header in Pro and it is just about perfect. Here’s a screenshot of the builder preview:

After saving and loading the site, this is the output:

Hi,
This is how it looks on my end.

May I know what browser are you using.
Please try to clear your browser cache and check again.
Thanks
Hi @chris.smearing,
Thanks for writing in.
Upon checking your setup, It is showing the same as your builder preview image.
Before checking again, clear site and browser cache or you can use private browsing so that there will be no cache to be loaded.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.