Header Builder Changing Bars Into Containers

Hi,

I made three bars for a header inside the header builder. One for desktop, one for Laptop, and one for mobile. They are all sticky and when I’m on the live site and I scroll down on laptop or mobile the navigation is leaving a space for the two larger screen bars above it.

So. Here’s my question.

  1. Is there a way to move all the containers into one bar and then I can hide the container based on screen size?
    Or
  2. Is there something I’m missing for why its leaving the gap on the laptop and mobile sizes for the desktop bar?

Thanks!

Hi There,

Could you please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

http://antidragtechnologies.flywheelsites.com/

It happens on the laptop and mobile sized screens when scrolling.

Hi there,

There is a bug regarding multiple sticky bars in Pro. We already mentioned that in our Known Bugs article:

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-pro-known-issues/203

As a temporary workaround please kindly add the CSS code below to Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS:

.hm1, .hm5, .hm9 {
    top: 0 !important;
}

Thanks! :grinning:

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.