Header Builder - Cant translate with WPML

Hi there,

I’m trying to translate my header in English and Romanian.
When opening up header builder / the original version appears. I try to duplicate it by clicking in the bottom right corner. It does not load unfortunately.

I updated PRO, WPML. Tried testing for a plugin conflict, but nothing seems to help. Any ideas?

Sending login in private message

Hi @Pbalazs89,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked and found that it unable to create the Header while clicking into the Flag. I would request you please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi @Pbalazs89,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked and found that it unable to create the Header while clicking into the Flag. I would request you please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi, this IS a staging server, feel free to test!

Hello @Pbalazs89,

Before you can translate the headers and the footers, please go to WPML > Translation Management > Multilingual Content Setup > Post Types Translation, and enable cs_header and cs_footer. After it is enabled, you should be able to edit the custom header/footer in different language just like how you translate the post/page contents.

For further information, please check out this thread: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/translate-pro-header-custom-buttons/26087

And please make sure that all your plugins are up to date.

Hope this helps.

Hi there,

The issue is that WPML translation management is not working. Look: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9ye0un220ve19f/Screenshot%202021-04-19%20at%2010.27.12.png?dl=0

1. Tried turning off all non-wpml plugins. Did not help.
  2. Made sure WPML plugins were up-to-date.
  3. WP and PRO are also up to date.

What can cause this?

Hey @Pbalazs89,

WPML might be having a conflict with your server. I switched to the default WP theme yet the issue persists. Please contact your web host and the WPML support to resolve this issue first then we could go back to the builder issue.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.