Header Builder broken

Hi,

I have a site built on Pro 1.1.1 (Please do no ask me to update).

Everything works fine, and the site itself all works - https://www.greyhoundtrusthallgreen.org.uk

Last night Wordpress auto updated to version 4.9.2 (security update)

This morning, when I go into the header builder, the header is not displayed correctly. The builder itself is operational, but the the view of the header itself is all corrupted. This is how it looks…

It displays correctly in the browser, as you can see it should look like this…

Ok, things i have tried so far…

  1. Cleared all caches
  2. Turned off Cloudflare
  3. Optimised and cleared transients
  4. Restored site to a previous version
  5. Re-installed latest version of Wordpress

None of the above have fixed the issue, and all was working fine yesterday.

I have checked other sites running Pro 1.1.1 and have been updated to WP 4.9.2 and the header builder works fine.

Can you help please?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

You may be facing the PHP memory limit of your WP installation. Can you please increase it by adding the following code to your WP-config.php file of your WordPress installation.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If that doesn’t help please send us your FTP and WP logins details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

Hi, I have upped the memory limit and that hasn’t solved the issue unfortunately.

I have added a secure note to my initial post with admin access to the website.

I can’t provide you with FTP details at the moment.

Do you think overwriting the Wordpress theme files by ftp may help?

Please take a look via the admin login and see what you think.

Thanks.

Hi There,

Could you please try disabling all the caching & minify plugins then check again?

Let us know how it goes!

Hi,

Turning off Autoptimize rectified the problem, thanks.

Glad to hear it.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.