Header Builder Assignment-managing doesn't work

I’ve designed a header on top of one of your header templates. When I try to assign it to the front page that I’m building, it also automatically sticks it on top of my under construction page – although it isn’t selected in the assignment management panel. It seems to stick everywhere (i.e. globally) although this is highly unwanted.
I’ve tried setting up a standard header as well. It seems as if the header based on the hero-template trumps everything else.

What do I do?

The site is openframe.org, but there’s nothing to see, as I’ve disabled the header.

Hey there,

Is your under construction page the same as your front page? Do you have a global header? Try setting the page template of your under construction page to one of the Blank No Header templates.

I tested the Hero template and it does not show up when using a No Header template. This also won’t be an issue using the default under construction page (not a custom page). If you choose a page and it’s not set to a page template with no header, it will display the global header if available.

Thanks.

No.

No.

This is already the case. Yet, the header still appears.

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hi again,

I have send you the secure note. Hope you can help

Hi there,

It’s known bug and already forwarded to our developer. For the meantime, I added this CSS to your global custom CSS

.page-id-7  .x-masthead {
display: none;
}

Thanks.