Header bar

Sorry, another (probably simple) question from me. I am trying to replicate the Ethos 1 Header bar. I would like to add the icon of a person with a drop down menu. How do I do this please? www.householdmoneysaving.com

Hi There,

Thanks for asking!

I am not exactly sure what you want to achieve. Can you please little describe what exactly needs to be done or may be a screenshot of that.

Please let us know.

Thanks

I would like to replicate the small image next to the magnifying glass please.

Hi there,

It’s only available when you install BuddyPress and bBPress plugin, then enable those icons in Admin > X > Launch > Theme Options > BuddyPress or bBPress. That should display the icon and the rest of submenu for that setup.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.