Hi there, I have a script I would like to add to the back of my header as a background.
Is there a way I can add it?
So far, I was able to choose only between nothing, colors, image, video.
Thanks for the indication of where to look.
-Raul G
Hi there, I have a script I would like to add to the back of my header as a background.
Is there a way I can add it?
So far, I was able to choose only between nothing, colors, image, video.
Thanks for the indication of where to look.
-Raul G
Hello @marekzgregg,
Thanks for asking. 
If it’s a Php code, I suggest you to add the same in child theme function.php file. In case it’s a Javascript or CSS code, then you can under X > Launch > Options > CSS and or JS.
Let me know if that answers your question.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.