Header and footer width

Hi,

I have two sites that the main content is boxed and set at 90% width and I am trying to get the header and footer to be the same width as the content.

I have managed to get the header to be the same width after scrolling but when the site first displays the header is full width and only drops to the same width as the content on scrolling down? Also I can’t seem to get the Footer to display at the same with as the content?

Any help would be much appreciated?

www.benstreeservices.co.uk

Kind regards

Ryan

Hey Ryan,

Thanks for writing in! I have seen the issue. This could be a bug in the latest release. I will be reporting this to our developers. Meanwhile, to resolve this, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

body .x-navbar,
body .x-colophon {
    width: 90%;
    max-width: 1000px;
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
}

Please let us know how it goes.

Worked perfect thank you! Should have just come straight to you guys instead of trying to fix it myself!

The only problem is that on mobile devices the header changes to full width on scroll?

Thank you

Kind regards

Ryan

Hi,

Please add this code as well.

@media (max-width: 979px) {
.x-navbar.x-navbar-fixed-top.x-container.max.width {
    width: 90%;
}
}

Hope that helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.