Header and footer not saving in Pro theme

Hi there,

I’m running the latest version of Pro theme with the latest version of Wordpress and for some reason my headers and footers aren’t saving whenever they are above 3 or 4 elements in size.

I’ve tried increasing the memory, clearing cache, disabling plugins but still with no luck.

Please could you help asap.

Best Regards,
Kyle

Hi Kyle,

Could you please try to disable the auto-minify scripts on your CloudFlare account then check again?

Let us know how it goes!

Cloud flare was added after, the issue was there before and after.

Hey @kylehill,

I see the issue that adding a fifth element will make the header contents disappear. This issue is most probably server related because I didn’t encounter this in my local and online test sites. To quickly prove that, please try replicating your setup on a different host. You can setup a free test site at Pantheon.io. You can use your dev license for the test.

In your current host, please check if you’re using PHP version 5.6 or above. There could also be some limitation in your server config but I could not point out what it is exactly.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Tried moving to Pantheon.io

Same issue. I saw in another threaD it’s something to do with the text elements.

OK I just figured it out. It’s when you add html to the text elements, it doesn’t save. must be abug

Best Regards,
Kyle

Hi Kyle,

May I know what html code have you added so we can test it in our end.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.