Header and Footer editor is extremely buggy

Hi there,

As I am trying to mimic this layout, I found out that the header editor to be extremely buggy. I am trying to combine the left sticky navigation bar along with the top sticky bar I was able to build the left sticky navigation bar, but the top sticky bar won’t show, or partially show with broken text and layout.

I checked the wp-config file and WP_MEMORY_LIMIT is set to 512MB by default so this is more than enough to run the builder smoothly.

Here is the URL that I am working on: http://conference.point-of-rental.com/

Your help is greatly appreciate it!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Header and Footer builder is only available in Pro and you have installed X theme on your referenced site. Could you please confirm ?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Sorry I just deactivated pro and reverted back to X. I will put it back on. Could you check again please?

Never mind,

I decided to revert back to X.

Thank you!

You’re welcome.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.