Header and footer builder problem

Hi,

I’ve built a site for a client, and when trying to close a few issues for them I notice that the header and footer builder is all over the place. The preview doesn’t look anything like what the actual looks like.

I really don’t understand what is happening, and am unable to make any of the amendments I need to because I can’t see from the preview what they’re going to look like.

I’ve uploaded an image of the footer builder, but the header builder is exactly the same.

Please can you take a look.

Thanks

Alex

Hey Alex,

I checked and saw the issue. I see you’re using a caching and optimization plugin though and those could cause issue if setup incorrectly. Would you mind clearing all caches and deactivate your caching plugin and Autoptimize for troubleshooting purposes? If that does not help, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thanks.

Hey @christian_y

Quick, quick response. Thank you.

Seems to have done the trick.

Is there a caching and optimising plugin that doesn’t conflict with Pro?

Thanks

Alex

Hey Alex,

Actually, you could use those plugin or any optimization plugins. But, you need to set them up properly depending on your overall WordPress setup. I recommend that you find a WordPress developer to configure it properly on your site or if the plugin developer offers a configuration service, you might want to try it.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.