Header and Footer builder missing

Hello I have recently upgraded to Pro and begun working through the new settings. However I am unable to access the header and footer builder as they do not appear in the window on launching X. For reference please see the image. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hi there,

I can see that you’re still using X, not Pro. Header and Footer builder is available only in Pro. You need to download Pro from your dashboard and Install it in order to use it.

Thanks.

Thank you for your quick reply Bappi

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.