I can’t launch the footer or header builder. I am not using any caching plugins and I am running php7.
Deleted all plugins. Still no result.
Please help me out here. I can’t finish the project this way.
I can’t launch the footer or header builder. I am not using any caching plugins and I am running php7.
Deleted all plugins. Still no result.
Please help me out here. I can’t finish the project this way.
Hello @VanderWalMedia,
Extremely sorry for the trouble you are facing. Can you please share login details in a secure note for us to take a closer look?
Thanks.
Hi,
Upon checking, I can see the following errors in the console

There’s a bad request on the cornerstone-endpoint (example.com/cornerstone-endpoint).
This usually means a server side security rule is blocking Cornerstone from functioning correctly.
If you could contact your host and they should be able to whitelist the Cornerstone endpoint and get this working.
Thanks!
See the secure note for the errors my hosting found.
Edit:
I change php-memory limit and now it’s fixed.
Hi there,
Glad it’s okay now, yes, with few resources available, it may not function correctly. Even the slider requires at least 256mb, then add up other plugins features that require more resources too.
Thanks!