Header and Footer Are Completely Missing

I installed the “Starter Set” demo just to see what it looks like, then I installed the “Integrity Business” demo.

The “Starter Set” global header and footer persisted. I deleted those and tried to install the “Integrity Business” demo to see if the proper header and footer design would be added; however, the header menu and footer are completely missing.

I made sure that there are pages added to the website’s menu structure.

Is there any way to fix this issue?
(Pictured is the missing header menu. Also, I had decided to use “Renew Agency” demo instead).

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for reaching out.
It is not very clear what exactly happening at your end. Sometimes the only screenshot doesn’t help us to recognize the issue you are having. We need to examine your site to determine the cause of the issue. Can you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Okay will do! Here’s a few more photos for clarification.
When I installed the “Starter Set” demo, then changed to any other demo, this header…

…and this footer…

…would overwrite the header and footer of any other demo.
I deleted the “Starter Set” header and footer, and now my pages look like this…

…instead of this.

An additional troubleshooting step I tried was deleting the Pro theme entirely, uploading/activating Pro again, then installing “Renew Agency” again. The problem persists.

I’ll have that secure note with this post.

Hey Ryan,

The Renew Agency site template does not use the custom header and footer builder. For the header and footer to show, you need to remove the condition you’ve set in your header and footer builder.

Hope that helps.

Thank you!! Removing the conditions on both the global header and the global footer worked! Now the proper header and footer for the “Renew Agency” template appears.

I was not aware that the “Starter Set” template added these conditions, and that those conditions persisted when changing to another template. I will keep that in mind.

Hey Ryan,

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.