Header / alt tags for social elements

Hey all, from a web accessibility compliance standpoint, I’m trying to add alt tags to the social elements in my header. I don’t see an Alt tag form field in Pro? Any help would be great. Thank you

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in!

The Alt attribute is only available for images.
https://www.w3schools.com/tags/att_alt.asp

The social element will allow you to use an image. At this moment, there is no field yet for alt tags when you add an image. We’ve added this as a feature request so it can be taken into consideration for future development.

Thank you for your understanding.

okay, thanks for the response @RueNel. The ability to add alternative text to images and links is a big part of site accessibility testing, I hope this can be added soon. Thanks again.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.