Headder and footer changing to default on dynamic pages

Hi I’m having a funny conflict with a recommended plugin EventOn, when you go into the selected event the header and footer default back to white or simply loose the header and foot built in the pro builder… I wondering if there is a setting I’ve put wrong but it seems to be a simple conflict?

I understand it’s a third party plugin but I would really appreciate any input!

https://organicmotion.com.au/ogm/events/tropical-permaculture-design-course-pdc/

https://organicmotion.com.au/ogm

Ok I worked out the header wasn’t set to global so that fixed the problem of the changing header, however now the content is loading under the header.

Hi There,

Please add this custom CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS:

body.single-ajde_events div#main {
    margin-top: 96px
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

That’s fixed it!! thanks again!!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.