Having Trouble Resizing Featured Image on Home Page!

Hi, I’m working on a site using a plugin for Projects and on one page of the site I’ve used CSS to display the thumbnails at the height I want and it’s all displaying correctly, and I’ve just tried to use the same CSS for the Home page, but for some reason it’s not working! I’ve tried for ages to get it sorted, but I’m all out of ideas and wondered if you knew how to do it!

I’ve got a maintenance page on, so I’ll send the info in a secure note.

The CSS I’ve tried out is:

.project-media {
  max-height: 160px;
overflow: hidden;
}

and

.projects-item .featured-image {
max-height: 160px;
overflow: hidden;
}

Hope you can help!

Thanks!

Hey @core365 ,

I’m not sure why the browser is treating the space before the value as syntax error.

Try removing the space before the values (see Secure Note).

Hope that helps.

Thank you! I would have never guessed it was that and have no idea why it is that anyway!

Thanks for your help!

You’re welcome. Glad we could help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.