when i put my registration number in it gets stuck on a box
Please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
- Make sure that you update the WordPress installation to version 4.9.7.
- Make sure that you followed the steps mentioned in this article.
- Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
- Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
- Follow the steps mentioned in this article.
kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.
I have done all this and still i can not validate. I even unlocked it in my APEX menu and switched it to a new domain still no luck still have the same box nothing else I bought my licence in 2014 I no longer have access to the domain i registered it to. so i went in my Apex control panel to switch it over to my new domain. and I am not successful please help
To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.
To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.