Having problems with trying to update to PRO 2

I updated to PRO some time last year, but ever since then, it seems as if my site (jerseycityques.org) is not in sync. I see that there is PRO 2 and I don’t see a way to update to that version. If I am looking at the right spot, it says that I have Version 1.2.7
.

In the process of trying to update to PRO 2.0, it is recommended that I clear the cache by following the path (Dashboard>Settings) and I would find the “Clear Style Cache” button. I DO NOT SEE THIS. Please guide me on how to clear cache. I would also appreciate it if someone can take a look to see if there is anything wrong with my site. A previous support analyst sent me a link to the changelog and release notes…That did not help. I think there is something missing or wrong with my site.

I don’t know what happened, but I was able to update to PRO 2.0.4. Now that it has been updated, I see System (Clear Style Cache). I think this has been resolved.

Glad to hear that! Have a great day. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.