Having problems editing Home page

I am ready to create or work on my HOME PAGE. When i look at the website from the wordpress dashboard what I get is a blank page which is fine because the page has not been worked on… but when i look at the website I get a page thats says LeBlog and a complete template of that page. I like parts of it and so i go to find this page and i can not find it anywhere to edit? when I go into customizer i see it… what is going on???

ThaGawddess

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Would you mind providing some screenshot? If you’re referring to the blog index page then it’s not really editable. You should create a static page that you can assign as a home page, then you can edit it.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.