Having issues with using separators on desktop and mobile

Hi- I’m having issues with separators. I’d like them to be consistent, but it seems I can’t replicate the banners or CTAs across pages. I also can’t seem to figure out why I can’t get mobile and desktop to show up.
I’d like the pages to look like this one:

http://www.karioneil.com/services-2/ just shows a blue bar for the header.

I’d appreciate your help.
Thanks!
Kari

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I am really confused what exactly you are looking for. As I can see your header something like this.

I didn’t find any blue bar on the page. Please describe the issue a bit so that we can help you.

Thanks

Hi!
Actually I realized they don’t work when it is combined with parallax. however, now that I have your ear—

  1. I am trying to shorten the space between the top of the page and the header…also,

  2. I’ve formatted the services page but it’s not showing up no matter how many times I save it. I’m afraid to pop out because I’ve lost so many changes that way.

  3. Lastly, why is my dropdown so wonky? I would like it to be right under the main menu items.
    Thanks!
    Kari

Hello Kari,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

  1. To reduce the spacing between header and content area, you can add following CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS:
.x-header-landmark {
    padding-top: 23px;
}
  1. This is how I see your services page. https://cl.ly/320r2y2F3n1w. Are changes getting saved now. Please note that you always have the option to save the page as a template and then later on you have import the same. This can act as a backup or in case you want to replicate the same layout on other pages or websites. Please confirm on this.

  2. Please try adding following CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS and see how it goes:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav li:hover > .sub-menu {
   display: block;
}

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.