I am having very inconsistent results with the new forum. If I log in with Safari and i select KB or Forum I receive a series of rapid redirects (seen in the URL window) followed by either a blank page or 500 Internal Server Error. If I log in via chrome I can get to the forums ok. If I then log out of my account in Safari I also get logged out in Chrome??
Pics are worth something right?
So here I had both browsers logged in but then logged out of Safari. Chrome logged out on it’s own.

So I found that if I logged into Safari.

Then simply refreshed Chrome I was back logged into Chrome. These are just oddities the real issue…

No forums.

This is what I get when I try to access the KB from Safari and Chrome. Chrome works, hush I’m not interested in your view of Safari or Apple.

When I refresh either browser this is what I get. This only just started doing this 07/01/2017 before the new forum worked fine in Safari.

Just wanted to share, any ideas?
Finally I have tested Safari Technology Preview and it works. Safari Version 10.1.2 (12603.3.6) seems to cause stability issue for all other logged in browsers.
Hi @johnnyGTO,
Thanks for sharing this issue to us. I will forward this issue to our apex creators so that they could look on it. Most probably that this is some of a kind of stability issue.
Thank you for your patience.
Same issue for me. in latest version of safari forum gives me this error:
500 Internal Server Error
If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application’s log file and/or the web server’s log file to find out what went wrong.
It works in Chrome.
Hi everyone,
This is something we’re working on. It’s not browser specific, but due to an occasional connection problem with Discourse and our application server. Clearing cookies has been known to fix it in most cases. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks Alexander
You’re welcome!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.