Having Global Blocks on Pro

Good morning! Has anybody got a solution for creating Global Blocks in the latest X theme Pro/Cornerstone?

I have tried using https://xthemetips.com/global-blocks-for-cornerstone/591/ but this no longer works - thanks!

Login Details in secure note - I have disabled the plugin for now - thanks!

Jason

Hey Jason,

Regretfully, it is not compatible with Cornerstone. Please contact the Global Blocks developer.

Thanks.

No problem thank you for the message!

Anything else you could suggest??

Global Blocks will still work, you just need to ensure you are using Classic Sections and Classic Elements in them. The new V2 system is not compatible.

Thank you Michael - I have tried the following with no luck

Creating the global item in cornerstone (only using all classic elements and sections)

On the page I wish to pick it up I use a classic section and classic global. Instead of picking up the information it comes up with strange messages (CS_element and such)

Hey @hyperdrive_boom,

You can contact @michaelbourne in the Peer to pear forum.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.