Having big problems

Hi Guys
having serious problems setting up / using the X theme.
From previous ticket: Design Cloud not working I have taken the necessary (extensive) steps requested.
After doing all that I wiped X off my site and reinstalled it as per the support documents. It’s activated, Cornerstone is active.
Now, Design Cloud has no Templates at all. I’ve read through the support docs over and over, and can’t find any steps I have not already taken.
Could you take a look please?

Hi @AdamKingdom,

I have checked your previous thread and request you to check the recommended settings by contacting your Hosting Service provider. If that is already set to that, please share the login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

NOTE: Investigation of server settings and others are beyond the scope of our Theme Support, you may need to hire some external developer who can help you with this.

Thanks

Hi, there is nothing wrong with the server settings. We have a bunch of sites running other themes, 1 click install, no problems.
I have taken the time to go through the lengthy list of demands this theme requires, have met them all and I’m no closer to having a working theme on the site than when I bought the theme.

I will attach the other requested info once I post this.

If looking into this is beyond your remit, please process a refund, let me know and I will find a theme that’s more cooperative, thanks.

Hi - I’ve worked support before, I understand you are certainly faced with all manner of RTFM issues and user error from inexperienced users - that is not me I have been a web developer/tech for a very long time.

Other themes we have on that testbed have installed as expected. Despite meeting the requirements X is not working as expected. I am sure it’s a great theme, but unquantified issues is of course a tech’s worst nightmare.

I think to save your time looking into this, and my time chasing about it, I have submitted a refund request via Envato. I believe that will be the best outcome for all involved, if you can process that it would be great many thanks.

Hi @AdamKingdom,

Glad to know that you have already worked in support before and assume that you can understand the limitation of Support. Here is the problem you are having mostly related to server settings or the permission, and not in the control of our Theme where we can do something. Still, if you think that is related to our theme and you still need us to check, please let us know. We are here to help you with that.

Regarding the refund request you made, we are not able to help you with that. To get the refund you need to go by the Refund process and the policy of Envato.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.