Having artists name instead of Authors name in 'The Grid'

First of all I have the latest version of Wordpress, X, Woocommerce and ‘The Grid’. My products will be art of all types with some big artists names to push this…

Product list pages for the shopping half are looking excellent which I am using the plugin ‘The Grid’ for. The custom skin I created in ‘The Grid’ (in screenshot) has:

  • product image
  • product name
  • price
  • Then currently displays the Wordpress authors name.

Instead of the authors name I would like the artists name (there will be over 50 artists to start off) and cannot find a way of doing this. Even thought perhaps creating a author each time I need a artist but this will become very messy.

Please advise
Thank you
Jason

Hi Jason,

We can add the artist name on THE GRID using custom meta data. Please check this guide:https://theme-one.com/docs/the-grid/#!/element_metadata

Hope this helps.

This is perfect thank you!!!

You’re most welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.