Having an issue with Pro Loading

Hello,

I recently had an issue with my site learnkeysbyben.com, which was hosted on a GoDaddy Managed WP hosting. I also run Memberpress on my site to handle my paid memberships. Memberpress and the Caching software that GoDaddy used had a conflict which slowed my site to a crawl. So I had Godaddy migrate my site to single CPU business hosting. The site runs well and is blinding fast now. However since we migrated the site to the new server, I can’t get Pro to open up the edit page function. It just sits there and the pro logo pulses. I have three other sites that had to go through the same migration and they also used Pro and they all work just fine and the Pro edit page works as well. One last thing I do use a child theme on the Learn Keys by Ben site. But do you have any idea as to how to trouble shoot this or how I can fix this issue?

Thanks
Dan Olson

Hi Dan,

Please clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after migration. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Also, re-save your Settings > Permalinks to reindex your pages.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

Friech,

I figured it out it was a plugin conflict with autooptimize. I think I am good. If I have any more issues I will be back.

Thanks

Dan Olson

Hello Dan,

We are just glad that you have figured the cause of your issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.