Having an Issue with Multiple Auto-Play Video Players

We are using X Theme and Cornerstone.

I have created multiple short animation videos of our corporate icon to use as section intro’s on our website. These video files have been uploaded to our Vimeo Pro Account.

http://showcase.smart-lynk.com/

I’ve tried just about every method of inserting these videos into the page with an autoplay & loop function…and I just can’t get them to work.

Currently - I am using a Video Player Element, and my Vimeo Direct File Link - settings in the video element(s) are to autoplay.


It seems like the videos are autoplaying upon page-load…but then they freeze about 1 frame in, and don’t resume playing until clicked.

I have tried the Embedded Video Element, and my Direct Vimeo Embed code inserted with a Raw Content element…none of these solutions result in all of my videos autoplaying and looping.

Hello There,

Your video is auto playing and does not stop on my end, please clean your browser cache and test it again.

Thank you

Thank-you for the response.

I have cleared all browser history and cache, and retested my current configuration in multiple browsers (including private / incognito) - and I am still seeing issues on my end.

There are a total of (3) animation videos embedded on this page, all set to autoplay, loop.

At most (in any browser)…only the first video autoplays, and the other (2) are stuck at a white still-frame until clicked.

Hi there,

What video you’re currently referring? Or perhaps you removed them? All I could see is a youtube video.

Back in 2015 there was an issue where other videos are not stopping when the current video is playing, it’s fixed. Now what you’re referring is a reverse of that issue, you don’t want all other videos to stop playing when the current one is playing. Plus, your theme and cornerstone are much old, there were issues before especially with compatibility with WP updates, and right now, your WP is updated with outdated themes and plugins. I recommend updating your theme and plugins first, and if this is your live site then please clone it as staging site and test the update there.

There are feature gaps between versions especially if it’s from very old version and it needs to be tested first.

Thanks!