Have tried all of the fixes for "cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired" - no joy :-(

I set up a brand new site tonight, accidentally installed wrong version of xtheme, couldn’t validate, downloaded new versions of X theme and cornerstone , used FTP to remove the old versions, reinstalled, and still cannot validate. I have a pro unlimited account. SSL on my site, all is working, the host says all is well on their side.
I DID notice when I installed pro it did not ask me to install conrnerstone (like it usually does), so added it manually - I think something went wrong along the way and I cannot seem to recover. About to delete the site and start over :stuck_out_tongue: . Before I resort to that… Please advise :slight_smile:

Hey @redheads55,

Thanks for posting in! Please check out this documentation instead:

If the above suggestion do not work out for you, please provide us your WP access so we can check your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.