Have text element echo/copy the same infomration from anouther text element

Good morning,

I have large pages of information and at the top is a text element with includes a title and summery text/links.

At the bottom of most pages is a panel which needs to have a copy of the same information. To do it manually is time consuming and as this information changes a lot (event times and locations) doing everything manually is prone to mistakes.

Is there a way so what ever text I insert in the top text element automatically reflects in a different text element at the bottom of the page.

I have the latest X/Cornerstone and will give locations and login in a secure message thank you

Hi There,

Unfortunately that is not a featured offered by X.

You could take a look on this plugin features and see if it fits your purpose.

Hope it helps

Oh thank you very much - I will check this out now and let you know

You are welcome!