Dear Sir/Madam
I have few troubles need your help.
Pls. down link follow link below:
PDF notes
Thank you,
Khoi.
Dear Sir/Madam
I have few troubles need your help.
Pls. down link follow link below:
PDF notes
Thank you,
Khoi.
Hi,
I had resolved Points 1, 3, 4. Still need help for points 2, 5
Thank you
Hi Khoi,
Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
All the best!
Hi Paul
My URL: littlevillage.vn
Best,
Khoi
Hi Khoi,
Thanks but I removed your credentials as you provided it in a public post. Please next time use the Secure Note when providing a credentials. For your security please change passwords those credentials as soon as you read this post.
Now to your issues, for points #2 On your slider settings add a #wpadminbar, .x-masthead on Increase/Decrease Fullscreen Height field (https://prnt.sc/g0d5ba).
Regarding the points #5, please deactivate and delete your current version of Under Construction plugin, and re-install it from Pro > Overview > Extensions
But it seems you’re already using a different under maintenance plugin/feature though.
Hope it helps,
Cheers!
Thanks alot Friech!
We’re delighted to assist you with this.
Cheers!