WordPress and plugins current.
Setup: Integrity stack - Page setup - Front Page: no container, no header, no footer - Background static image, no page title.
First section 1 row with two custom columns - First column 2/3 for Logo - Column two - 1/3 Text
Note: In development, no cache to aid in development and browser history trashed before trying other solutions.Issues:
1 The American flag as the static page image - no matter what I’ve tried I am missing the top of the flag i.e. missing the top 2 rows of stars - Reduced the dimensions of the file to 10" x 8" at 72dpi - No good - increased the height by adding white space by increasing the canvas by 1" on the top. Not a good fix so, how do I show the the entire background image of the page including the top (showing all 50 stars on the blue field)?
2 As is, the rows and contents scroll nicely full screen (Surface 4 Pro and desktop) but the static, background image bounces when scrolling?
3 Section two, currently 3 rows with 3 images per row. Would like the message “Click here” to prompt user to click on image when hovered over, for more information. I know that clicking on the image will go to the url provided but the extra UX of the hover message would be great.
Thank you very much for your help,
Greg