Has the Pro landing page been made using Pro?

I am trying to create a similar boxed effect on my wesbite as on the Pro landing page but I haven’t found a way. Is it possible on Pro or you used something else to build your own website?

Hi @Hridaynew,

Thanks for writing in.

Do you mean this page?

Yes, it is made with PRO however there are additional custom codes to create the other effects in the page.

We would like to help you to help with it however it is quite a custom creation it would be best that you will contact a developer on to create it.

Thank you so much for understanding.

Why do I need PRO if I have to get the website done from a developer? Is there a way I can get my money back for this licence?

I have built 3 websites on X before. For years now, everytime a client would ask me I would blindly suggest X. This time I bought PRO considering it’s the latest from Themeco and hence should be so much better. But I am hugely dissapointed. Such basic stuff is missing. I am not able to build anything using this as I had desired.

You guys have completely failed me, is there a way I can get my moneyback? As this licence is an absolute waste for me as I am not able to build my current website on it as desired.

Hi Hriday,

We are sorry for the wrong information. Let me give you the correct answer here.

The promotional page which my colleague mentioned is Not added by the Pro theme. It was custom coded and not part of the theme.

The Pro theme contains all the features of the X theme except the Demo import feature. Instead, it has a new feature called design cloud which you can get more information here.

There are also header and footer builders which is a great feature which you can use to custom create your website headers and footers. You can get more information here about that feature.

Finally, I suggest that you check our Knowledgebase for more information about our Pro theme.

We will be more than glad to help you out if you have a specific case that you have questions regarding the Pro theme.

Thank you.

Is there a way I can forfeit this licence and get my money back?

You can create another thread requesting for refund and state the reason why and we’ll forward it to our leadership team.

Also note that the Pro sales page’s purpose is to give information about the features of the theme. It was not meant to be a demo.

Thanks.

I understand the 2nd part, thanks for your response. :slight_smile:

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.