Hands-on Demo of Pro Backend?

Hello,

Trying to decide if I would be better off using X or Pro for a new project. I have worked with the former and I am just learning of the latter.

Is there a way to get into a demo backend to tinker with it prior to making my decision?

Thanks.

Hi There,

Thanks for asking!

We are really sorry but we don’t offers any demo backend for testing to customer. As you have already used X, you most have fare knowledge about the the theme.
Here you can find a good article regarding the X and Pro:

The best way to get to know the Pro is to see the video tutorials of the Header/Footer Builder. Please check this page:

You will see a section dedicated to Pro which has good information regarding the Header/Footer builders.

We will be happy to answer any other questions you may have regarding Pro.

Thank you.

Thank you for those links.

Please advise on the refund policy for Pro if I am not happy with it.

It says there are 3 replies to this thread but I don’t see the last response from your rep. Please advise ASAP. I would like to purchase it this weekend to test it out. What is the refund policy for “Pro”? Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Yes there is 3 activity in your original post. One reply from our staff, your other reply and the thread was made private 13 hours ago by another staff.

Well anyway, you may proceed to purchase Pro theme. For Pre-Sales or General inquiry, feel free to ask all pre-sales questions by contacting us here: http://theme.co/x/contact/

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.