Hamburger Nav not functioning on Homepage in Iphone 6 &7

My navigation is not working on my homepage on mobile. It does work on all other pages of the site but not the homepage. Could you please look at this and provide recommendation on how to fix this? I increased the z-index of the mobile hamburger container but that did not help. Here is a link to the site https://dragonfly.org

Thank you for your help!

Hello There,

After changing the z-index, since you have installed a caching plugin W3 Total Cache, please clear your plugin cache before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately.

Hope this helps.

@RueNel I have disabled my cache but am still unable to resolve the issue. It works as it should on every iphone emulator but when I test on my iphones (6 and 7) the hamburger will not fire on the homepage (it works as expected on every other page). Is there something that you can recommend to fix this issue. Again this is for https://dragonfly.org/

Hi there,

I just checked on same device and the menu works okay. Perhaps it’s cache on your device? Please try different one or clear your device’s browser cache. Server cache is different from browser cache.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.