Hamburger menu

Hi,
How do I get Menu to change to “hamburger” type small square menu on smaller (mobile) screen?
It doesn’t seem to be doing it.

This is in Pro.

Thanks

Hi there,

You need to add another element beside the Navigation inline, for example the Off Canvas element, which is a hamburger menu which you can click on and it shows an off canvas menu.

Then you need to go to the CUSTOMIZE tab of that element and hide it for desktop and laptop views.

Do the same for the Inline Navigation Element and hide it for mobile and tablet views.

Thank you.

Hi, thanks for taking time to explain this.
What should I put in the code for the off canvas element to make the Menu appear?

Ah sorry for the confusion. I meant one of these three elements:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.