Hamburger menu permanently displaying after updating X

Hi guys!

I have a couple of sites running X that are set up to have the hamburger button always displayed and the rest of the menu (except for the logo on subpages) hidden. This has always worked perfectly up until the last update of X. After the last update, however, the hamburger button’s menu is now always displayed, and clicking on it does nothing to hide or display the menu. I’m sure that there is some CSS code that is now conflicting with the updated theme, but any help you guys can give would be great.

One of the sites in question (and the most pressing currently) is http://raisinggreatkidstacoma.com. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much, and I look forward to talking with you again shortly!

Regards,
Byron Leavitt

Hello Byron,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see that you are using Pro Theme on http://raisinggreatkidstacoma.com. I can also see that you are using header builder Navigation drop down element. On Contact and Register pages you are using the default Pro Theme navigation menu.

I tested the mobile menu on all three pages and they seem to be working fine. Please see screencast. https://cl.ly/1a1u051a1R03

Maybe you can try clearing browser cache and try loading website again.

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,

Yes, never mind. I saw the deal you guys were running to upgrade X to Pro for 25% off, and so I upgraded the site right after I had finished leaving my message. Sorry for the false alarm. =)

Regards,
Byron

No worries, Byron. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.