the website is: https://www.seattlecars4less.com/
I have tried removing all custom css & js on both the cornerstone page as well the customize panel, and nothing seems to work. My other X themes work fine.
the website is: https://www.seattlecars4less.com/
I have tried removing all custom css & js on both the cornerstone page as well the customize panel, and nothing seems to work. My other X themes work fine.
Hi There,
Upon checking your website, I see some JS errors.
Please try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
I guess the conflicting plugin is: Automotive Listings.
Hope it helps.
works, thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.