Hamburger Menu not opening

Updated to latest version of Pro and cannot get the mobile menu to open at all
http://sleepinggrape.carteblanche.media/why-choose-us/

ITs not a conflict with woocommercemin.js as was noted in another thread.

Nor cache.

The image link isn’t even working :confused:

It looks like you have another bar that is positioned absolutely over the primary bar. It’s transparent and preventing clicks to interact with the main bar. Can you try deleting that?

I do have another bar, its for large screen devices. and shows once they scroll down, its the only way i could figure out how to do this.

I don’t want to show the bar on desktop screen until scroll
I want to show the menu bar always on the 2 smallest mobile sizes.

There might be yet another bar. I’m talking about this one:

It looks like it’s the first bar in the top region. It has a single container but no elements inside that container. Because it’s absolutely positioned, it is taking up space on top of the bars below it and blocking clicks.

AWESOME thank you!!!

You’re most welcom!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.