Hamburger menu and carousel not working on mobiles

For some reason the carousel and hamburger menu are not working on mobile devices. It was working several months ago so not sure what is going on now? It works on the bigger screens just not mobile, hope someone can check, thanks.

Hello @waynepatt58,

Thanks for writing to us.

I tried to access your site but the given login details are not working. I checked your site on my phone(iPhone 7+) and the hamburger menu and carousel is working fine at my end. It might be the issue of browser cache at your end. I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and then check it again.

Thanks

Sorry I have updated secure note with correct password. Cleared cache but no luck. I am getting failed resource load in inspector, I am using an iphone 6.
Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 9.18.20 AM

Hello @waynepatt58,

It seems that you are using an adblocker extension on your browser. Sometimes when checking your Chrome browser’s console you may have noticed an error such as net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT appearing for a particular site you are visiting or working on. This error is commonly caused due to one of the extensions installed within Chrome. Most likely you will see this error appear if you are using an extension such as Adblock or a browser safety plugin. I would suggest you disable the ad blocker then check it again.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.