Half images sections

Hi, is there a way to properly do this sections where you have half of it with an image and the other half with content (text or whatever)?
Is there a shortcode, or a plugin or an easy way to do this with Pro theme?
See image below for clarification. That image is taken from a site I’m developing (https://homefosca.com/) I used a lot of CSS there, but I’m just asking if there is an easier way to accomplish it without all the problems when resizing.

Thanks

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS to the Style / Inline CSS of each image:

margin-bottom: 0px; height: 100%;

A good alternative also is to use the images as background images on your columns. If you choose this path I recommend adding a classic gap of 300px on each section and it will help with the mobile results.

Hope it helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.