Hi there,
I have a glossary where each term (400+ terms) has a h5 heading.
I want the h5 heading to display text on to the left, and an icon to the far right - not just next to the text on the right.
I’m sure this is simple! Can you help?
Hi there,
I have a glossary where each term (400+ terms) has a h5 heading.
I want the h5 heading to display text on to the left, and an icon to the far right - not just next to the text on the right.
I’m sure this is simple! Can you help?
Hi there,
Would you mind providing the link to the page where the elements you mentioned are so that we can provide you some suggestions tailored to your setup.
Thank you.
Hi,
It’s in development at the moment, so it can only be viewed with admin access but here’s a screenshot. I can set up wp-admin access if that helps?
Cheers,
Gav
Hello There,
The screenshot was not posted in your last reply. Anyway, to have a heading title on the left and an icon on the right side, you can use some thing like this:
<h5> This is my title [x_icon class="right" type="chevron-right"]</h5>
You can check out the icons for your reference from here:
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/icons/
Hope this helps.
Perfect! (as usual) Thanks!
You’re welcome. Here’s another method so you have another option. It uses a Headline element with Graphic Icon enabled.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.